Author Topic: Midi-Clock & Arpeggiator problems - DFLO working! FX-Delay no Sync to Midi?  (Read 26 times)

reno@phonogen.com

• View Profile
Hello everybody, I am the new owner of the Riverr and really appreciate it! The sound is really great!!! After a good 2 weeks in my possession I was unfortunately not able to synchronize the arpeggiator to the external midi clock. Whenever I activate the external clock (G5 or via RiverKey_Global menu) the synthesizer refuses its sound. No sound comes out anymore. If I deactivate external clock again, the selected internal arpeggio runs again.

The digital LFO, on the other hand, receives midi clock and synchronizes to my AbletonLive. I noticed a bug here, that if I want back to the internal clock, the LFO can no longer be manipulated via the panel. To get this function back, I have to turn the synthesizer off and on again.

Another thing about the arpeggiator: Using an external keyboard or my AbletonPush2 I can't address the river arpeggiator, but I can play melodies and record via midi via push. Is the River Arpeggiator not accessible via an external keyboard? In this case I'm not talking about synchronization to midi clock. Just playing the arpeggiator over external keyboard.

In addition: If I understand the manual correctly, the effect delay should also be synchronizable to the external or internal midi clock. Unfortunately this doesn't work at all via the internal EFX menu Sync/Delay (Poti 5).

Can anyone help me if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a midi clock bug? Especially the arpeggiator I would love to put into operation and finally start creating multis. Thanks for understanding :-)

Rino

reno@phonogen.com

• View Profile
it seems that the midi-clock of the usb-panel does not arrive at the arpegiator and the efx-unit, at least not at me. i have now plugged a midi-cable with only clock information into the midi-in input. so the problem is solved!