Author Topic: Ma première prod avec The River  (Read 1412 times)

flybyno

• View Profile
Ma première prod avec The River
« on: November 15, 2018, 05:36:51 PM »
Hello !
Comme vous le savez peut être, je compose depuis plusieurs années pour des jeux de stratégie, développés par les studios Amplitude / Sega. J'ai eu une demande de leur part pour remixer 9 titres que j'avais composé en 2012 pour leur premier opus "Endless Space".
L'occasion rêvée de d'utiliser The River !
https://endlessspace2.bandcamp.com/album/endless-space-2-harmonic-memories-original-soundtrack
Il y a dedans 70% de River, 20% de Solaris et 10% d'autres trucs (principalement un P600 et des Roland).

J'ai fait un peu de pub pour ce magnifique instrument sur Steam également :)

https://steamcommunity.com/games/392110/announcements/detail/3405180256865103414

"For this musical add-on, I chose my 9 favorite songs from Endless Space and modernized them with new instruments and musicians.

In two pieces we recorded some “duduk”, the Armenian flute emblematic of ES1's main theme. I also recorded a duet of singers for all the choir parts (that I had sung myself at the time, and I can tell you that I sing particularly badly!). All the rhythmic parts were redone by my assistant Alexandre, and I replaced most of the synthesizers with brand new ones. The new synths include John Bowen’s Solaris and The River, a rare French synthesizer of which only 20 copies have been produced to date. I hope you enjoy listening to this creation as much as I did producing it."

Tomheck

• View Profile
Re: Ma première prod avec The River
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 04:04:21 PM »
Bravo, j'aime beaucoup  ;)

coyote14

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 12:14:26 PM »
C'est objectivement superbe!!!

Baloran

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Baloran SAS
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2018, 01:00:11 PM »
Terrible !  :o  :)
Je t'ai envoyé un mail hier, mais j'ai les réponses ici !
Fier, je suis ! Merci !

tinhu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 11:02:08 PM »
Superbe !!! ;D