Author Topic: Problems on some multi patches when using modulation wheel  (Read 349 times)

KazRemark

• View Profile
Problems on some multi patches when using modulation wheel
« on: June 17, 2019, 05:24:38 AM »
I am having issues on some multi patches I have programmed, where if I use the modulation wheel the patch goes silent and won't play back anymore.  Initially when I received my River I was running it standalone (i.e. not connected to my cirklon for sequencing) and I was not having this issue.  Ever since I set up the river with two layers to send MIDI from the keyboard into the cirklon, and to respond to incoming MIDI from the Cirklon I have this issue with the modulation wheel.  But only on certain patches.  I think it's a bug, but could be user error if I have some setting wrong.  Anyone else having this issue?

KazRemark

• View Profile
Re: Problems on some multi patches when using modulation wheel
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 06:54:15 AM »
I noticed that when this happens, I use the modulation wheel and the River's panel display will suddenly show "Local Control = OFF" or "Local Control = Auto" so it seems like the modulation wheel is triggering a change in the Local control setting?  Anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong here? 

Baloran

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Baloran SAS
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 10:28:03 AM »
Please, can you install the last version and report if problem is the same ?

KazRemark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 08:24:52 AM »
Sorry I forgot to respond here.  The issue was caused by an incompatibility with an early firmware version and Cirklon.  It's been working nicely in newer firmware versions.